Positions: We are currently looking for hard working and reliable individuals to fill laborer, apprentice, and journeyman/woman.
Please apply if you have hands-on construction or sheet metal experience. Applicants must be comfortable with heights as working on roofs is necessary. Preference will be given to applicants with direct sheet metal experience, however we are willing to train the right applicant(s). Please note this position requires full time availability.
Location: Royston, BC
Wage: Starting at $22/hr + extended benefits after 3 months of employment
**Wage is based on experience and will be discussed prior to hire**
Successful Applicants must possess the following qualities:
● Positive attitude
● Ability to work with others and follow instruction
● Comfortable with heights – working on a roof is necessary.
● Drivers License.
● Reliable transportation to EnviroTech shop located in Royston.
● Willingness to learn.
● Ability and discipline to follow WorksafeBC guidelines.
Who We Are: We are a young and rapidly growing family run company based out of the Comox Valley. We specialize in sustainable and reliable metal roofing and cladding, using high quality materials to ensure longevity. We offer our services to both residential and commercial projects. Our company values maintaining positive and long-lasting relationships with our employees, clients and contractors alike.
Additional Information – We take care of our people.
Enviro Tech Metal roofing is a family centered business, as we are a family run company. We take care of our employees and they take care of our business.
What we offer:
● Comprehensive extended benefit program to our employees and their dependants that can assist in covering costs for health and wellness.
● Competitive wages.
● Opportunities for extra work.
● Paid travel time.
● Opportunities for advancement & education.
● Enviro Tech is proud to help support eager employees that want to grow their education in metal fabrication. We offer opportunities and financial support for employees that would like to become a sheet metal worker apprentice.
● Staff Events.